Sunday, April 11, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

IMM is brought to you by Kristi at The Story Siren.

After weeks of no books, I bought some. (Yes, I went nuts & bought a bunch.)


The Blade of Shattered Hope (The 13th Reality Book 3) by James Dashner

Knightley Academy by Violet Habberdasher

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (I needed to get a hardcover version!)

The Reckoning (The Darkest Powers Book 3) by Kelley Armstrong

The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

Challenge (Desert Tales Book 2) by Melissa Marr

Aries Rising by Bonnie Hearn Hill

I also got my Sea postcard from Heidi Kling last week.


What did you get?

3 comments:

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

I'm dying to read The Reckoning! My copy has been posted, but I'm still waiting :(

Looks like some good reads this week!

Here's my post this week.

Gina said...

Ooh...nice mailbox there! Several titles that are on my wish list. Happy reading!

Katelyn said...

Thanks for the post, I hadn't heard of a few of those on your list so I looked them up and of course ended up adding them to my TBR list!