Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

IMM is brought to you by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This week was particularly a good week for me.

The 1st book I got was Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins.
I won it from her on her blog. Its personalized & I love that.



The next package I got was 4 books & 2 very cool bookmarks I traded Cindy for.



White Cat by Holly Black
Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
Yes, that is Linger by Maggie Stiefvater.
The awesome booksmarks are for Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus & Sea by Heidi R Kling.

The same day I got that package of awesomeness, I also got one more book:


Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia
This one is not mine to keep.
It was sent to me as part of an ARC tour hosted by Around the World Tours.

What did you get?

7 comments:

Mundie Moms said...

How cool you won Hex Hall from Rachel!! You got a lot of great books! Linger, White Cat and Radiant Shadows are great reads!!

YA Book Queen said...

Linger!!!!! Lucky you!! :P

I love the cover for Hex Hall, it's so awesome. White Cat/Forgive My Fins both look great as well! Jeez, they all look great ;)

Happy reading!

deltay said...

Oh wow - such an awesome week - looks like you got a ton of great stuff :) Happy reading!

Karen said...

You got Linger!!! I am sooo jealous!!!! Literally green :)

http://karensaddictions.blogspot.com

Tegan said...

See the COMMENT!

Lisa_Gibson said...

I have mailbox envy now! So jealous!

Gina said...

Nice mailbox! Looks a little similar to mine from a past mailing or two....enjoy all your bookish goodies!