Saturday, June 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (19)

IMM is brought to you by Kristi at The Story Siren & inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Aren't sure which books to include in your IMM? Here's Kristi's explanation.

Here's what was in my mailbox this week:


Stuff I won from Kristina Springer:
The Espressologist (signed Hardcover)
Mr. Perfect
$25 Borders Gift Card
Signed Bookmarks (Stay tuned for a giveaway!)


The Mark by Jen Nadol
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Claire de Lune - Christine Johnson


Bought from B&N:
Sea - Heidi R Kling
Perchance To Dream - Lisa Mantchev

What did you get this week?

7 comments:

Allison said...

Awesome books! I really want to read Shadow Hills and Sea. Hope you enjoy them!

Little Miss Becky :) said...

Shadow Hills is amazing, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Claire de Lune is another great one. Enjoy all your books!

Unknown said...

Sahdow Hills! You lucky girl. :-)

brandileigh2003 said...

Good selection this week: Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: Blkosiner Book Blog

Tegan said...

Shadows Hills thats another one thats going to eff up our bet.

Natalie said...

I want to read Shadow Hills! And I loved Perchance to Dream and I've heard nothing but great things about Sea so far, so I hope you enjoy them. Have fun reading! :)

And I'm glad you enjoyed Nightshade. I can't wait to read it!

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy!