Sunday, June 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)

IMM is brought to you by Kristi at The Story Siren & inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Aren't sure which books to include in your IMM? Here's Kristi's explanation.

This week was actually a little slower, which was nice.



From Kelsey:

The Lonely Hearts Club - Elizabeth Eulberg

Swoon At Your Own Risk - Sydney Salter

An awesometastic laminated signed Shadow Hills bookmark

From Around The World Tours:

Sleepless - Cyn Balog

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

Katie said...

Great books this week. I loved both The Lonely Hearts Club and Swoon At Your Own Risk. Happy reading!

Jennifer@ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Enjoy your new books. I have The Lonely Hearts Club but I haven't read it yet.

The Book Hour said...

That's called saving the best till last... Wonderful collection! I got Tyger Tyger (Kersten Hamilton), Halo (Alexandra Adornetto) and The Stillburrow Crush (Linda Kage). Enjoy your books!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Great books! The Lonely Hearts Club is a very cute read, and I've heard Swoon at Your Own Risk is awesome. Happy reading! :D