Monday, May 10, 2010

Contests I Think You'll Like (5)

I'm a bit behind on my May edition of this post. I blame school. It isn't really its fault, but I'm going to blame it anyways.

As usual, I will add to this post through out the month of May so keep checking back.

Fire & Ice has several contests going right now, they are on the right side, right below the blog button. There are always new ones so make sure to ckeck often.

Kimberly Pauley giveaway on CJ's blog. (Prizes from Kimberly, she isn't the prize. I figured I should clarify.) (Ends 5/13 8 pm Eastern)

Signed copy of THE RISE OF RENEGADE X on CJ's blog (Ends 5/13 8 pm Eastern)
SEA BLUE PEOPLE WIN MYSTERY BOOKS CONTEST: WEEK #7 (Ends 5/14 midnight Pacific)

Reggie is giving away a SIGNED copy of My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day (5/25 4 pm Central)

A Very Vampire May Giveaway from Sara McClung (Ends 6/2)

Epic Still Sucks to Be Me Launch! (Ends 6/11)

No comments: