Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Contests I think You'll Like (3)

I think this may become a monthly post.
Keep an eye on it, as this is a post I update through the month.

March contests:

Fire & Ice has several contests going right now, they are on the right side, right below the blog button.

Lena's March Madness (3/31)

The Undercover Book Lover's Birthday Bash: Egmont Prize Pack (3/31)

Sharon LovesBooks & Cats is giving away her ARC of Tell Me A Secret (4/3)

Tiger's Turnarounds: My Soul to Take & My Soul to Save (4/5)

Shannon is giving away signed books signed books to celebrate getting an agent. (4/10)

Princess Bookie is hosting an ARC giveaway (4/11)

I Heart Monster is giving away A Signed ARC of Kiss of Death (4/15)

Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm wants to be your Book Fairy (4/25)

No comments: