Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (2)



Waiting on Wednesday is brought to you by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong.
It is book 3 in The Darkest Powers Series.

If you have read The Summoning (book 1) or The Awakening (book 2) & don't want to be spoiled, don't read the summary.

SUMMARY: (from Kelley's site.)
Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We’re hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We’ll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we’d left behind and to take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope.


This book comes out May 1st 2010!

I admit, I've only read The Summoning. The Awakening is waiting for me to read it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OHH I really need to read this series - it looks sooo good! :)

Lena1xoxo said...

I still need to read The Summoning. It's on my TBR!


P.S. I love the new background!!! GLEEEEEEE!!!

Catie S (Book Bound) said...

You need to move it up on your tbr!

Thanks! I like it.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Hmmmm I do believe I should get into this :)